9/8/07

Internet People

The other day I stumbled up a new video online -- I know shocking -- called Internet People, a wonderful tribute to the history of the viral video. (I think the only thing it is missing is Miss South Carolina and probably only because this video has been in production for awhile.) Wacthing this reminded me of so many hilarious videos I have watched on YouTube over the past few years. It's funny to thing that this "viral video" craze is still so young. I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed that I pretty much get every internet phenonmenon this video references. Some of the videos, I even remember who sent them to me first and even where I watched them. Ah, the joy brought to us through this crazy series of tubes. So anyway, here is one more viral video to be passed a long...a tribute to viral videos. And it is no surprise that in the few days since this has been posted it's views have increased exponentially. Oh, and if you don't understand anything in this video, you have got a lot of catching up to do. Enjoy.

No comments: