8/28/07

Hunger Gets What Hunger Wants

I'm online too many hours a day. I often have Gtalk, AIM, and MSN Messenger going all at once. I have my work email and my personal email. So, pretty much, the majority of the time I'm connected. And just like the rest of you, I am part of what makes viral videos viral. I can't tell you how many im's and emails I got showing me the finest South Carolina had to offer up for Miss Teen USA. Who could help but pass the video along and share the laughs? So, with the plethora of video links I'm sent in a day, I'm shocked when I see something I think is hilarious, for the first time, on that box in my living room with the dancing pixels, ya know, a television ad. Last night, for the first time, I saw this spot for Ballpark hot dogs and I gotta admit, it made me laugh. I don't know if this is going to make me buy any more processed meat, but I figured I'd share a funny ad I can relate to anyway. I know from experience, hunger gets what hunger wants.

My Hunger "Computer"

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: